Wednesday, February 25, 2009| at 1:07 PM |
Tuesday, February 24, 2009| at 6:10 AM |
Monday, February 23, 2009| at 6:07 AM |
Thursday, February 19, 2009| at 1:09 PM |
Tuesday, February 17, 2009| at 7:32 PM |
Sunday, February 15, 2009| at 12:16 PM |
Sweet Potato Pancakes....
They are certified by the American Heart Association....and they taste good....
F3's BIGGEST LOSER is
(lost 4 pounds) Great job!
He won an official F3 t-shirt!
Everyone did great. So keep it up and I expect bigger numbers next week!
REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO WEIGH IN EVERY MONDAY to be eligible for prizes...
Thursday, February 12, 2009| at 8:59 AM |
We all know that it is important to make healthy decisions when it comes to eating. It is also important for everyone to SNACK. Good snacks....not vending machine chips, cookies, or other temptations. Here are some snacks that help me keep full while trying to watch my weight.
- 60 calorie pudding snacks - Banana FUDGE is amazing - ONLY at WALMART
- Kellogg Protein Bar
- String cheese - they even offer this at SONIC
- 100 calorie bag of microwave popcorn sprinkled and tossed with dry RANCH dressing
- 1/2 c low-fat chocolate ice cream (Dryers - Slow Churned)
- handful of grapes (try freezin' them) - eat them while frozen
- Any of Cambell's on-the-go soups
- FiberOne bars - one of my favorites
- handful of nuts (almonds)
- any type of fruit
What are some of your favorite snacks that help you keep on track?
Friday, February 6, 2009| at 1:06 PM |
Thursday, February 5, 2009| at 10:16 AM |
1 tablespoon grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon paprika
pinch of cayenne
salt, to taste
pinch of ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
In medium bowl, toss the potatoes, cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, salt, and black pepper.
Place the potatoes in a single layer on a medium nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Flip the potatoes and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and browner in spot. Serve immediately, with ketchup, if desired.