Steph' HEALTH AND FITNESS challenge

I want everyone to know that losing weight and keeping it off doesn't happen over night...and it is hard for MOST PEOPLE including myself....

There is alot of things that play into your fitness and health. YOU are the first factor that makes the difference...

YOU have to watch what you eat..
YOU have to exercise (atleast 3 hours a week) weights and cardio
YOU have to drink your water
YOU have to cleanse
YOU have to sleep
YOU have to take care of YOUrself...

If all starts with YOU....YOU have to want to make the difference... YOU have to make time for YOU...YOU have to be the role model for YOUr family...
YOU can do it and I am here to help...

With all the stress in the last couple of months... I have let YOU (ME) leave my vocabulary... I have been taking care my family, moving into 2 new houses, opening another gym, teaching aerobic classes and not pushing myself, eating things that we BAD for me, not cleansing and taking care of myself, not sleeping (running on 4 hours a day...), and not drinking my water....

SO I, Stephanie Tucker, challenge each and every one of YOU to make the choice....to take care of YOU this year and all the years to come... It is not going to be easy but I am here to help... You can message me on the blog, message me on FACEBOOK (Stephanie Ollinger Tucker) ADD ME AS A FRIEND or FUN FAMILY FITNESS or text me at 806-231-9620 or even email me at funfamilyfitness@yahoo.com I want to help YOU make the difference... It helps to have a support group.... and we are here for YOU.... TAKE CARE OF YOU this year...

I encourage you to take a picture of YOUrself and put it where you can see it every morning...
http://www.funfamilyfitness.isagenix.com/ - great website of products that help you cleanse and lose weight

I encourage YOU to join a gym if possible, or find area AEROBIC classes offered to help YOU with YOUr challenge. This will help with 2 aspects....surround YOUrself with health motivated people and exercise...
YOU can do it...and I am here to help...

1 comments:

Tiffany B. said...

Love it!! Count me in!!!

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks