soothe those TOES with this week's product of the week

As I was sitting down with my Saturday morning coffee, I was thinking "what I could put as my product of the week?".....and it kinda just came to me as I looked down......


They are the best. Some of you might know, but I have awful feet. I have huge uncomfortable bunions....crooked toes.....high arches......everything painful .....I have..... And did I mention I am pretty much on my feet ALL day.....so I am all about trying new products that will help relieve pain from my achy feet and body.... I have been doing some research and learned a lot about the YOGA TOES, but they are about $50 a pair.....I was actually about to order them....I was that desperate......and then I saw the Pampered Toes.....and they were only $10..... I thought to myself....I can handle spending $10 to see if they work........

AND THEY DO.....


Actually, my husband and I fight over them at night.... After a good workout, long day on your feet, or just a day in your everyday life....these are great. They are one size fits all. They are made out of a jell substance so they are comfortable. They suggest you wear them for 10 minutes at a time. They are made for you to actually sit and relax while you wear them.... Don't plan on doing anything for those 10 minutes.... I tried....and it was NOT GOOD.....

I have purchased some for the convenience of my clients and I will have them for sale at the gym. They are only $12 (tax included). I truly recommend them. Also, you can order them from the website or find them at Bed, Bath, & Beyond....

TRY them and let me know what you think....

0 comments:

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks