Product of the week....

AbCoaster


I want to point out one of the machines that we have at the gym. It is amazing, fun, and it works.....It has been recommended by many fitness magazines and fitness experts. I don't consider myself an expert, but I do consider myself a normal person with normal wants and needs. I have truly noticed the difference on myself and my husband. Check it out.... I recommend doing atleast 15 to the front, then the left side, and repeat on the right side.


The SLOWER the better......you MIGHT see someone doing the machine fast and then faster.....that is not correct. You won't receive the benefits of the machine....

Check out the Ab Coaster website for more details.

I want to hear from you.... try it out....and let me know what you think....but remember.....don't just to this machine....change it up......there are so many different ways to exercise your abs....

1 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Steph, I got on that thing the other day just to see what it was all about, and I was BURNING! Haven't gotten on it since...ha! But, after my treadmill time, I'm going to try it again if you say it actually works. I've tried many machines that haven't worked! So, I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks