ZONE BAR RECALL

I received a notice today in the mail.....
to let me know that about the
RECALL of ZONE perfect Peanut Butter Bars due to potential contamination with Salmonella.

How ironic....I put ZONE bars as my product of the week....I really suggest you taking back or getting rid of your ZONE bars that are Peanut Butter....(and anything else that has peanut butter in it until they find the cause....)

I am sorry for an confusion....but I wanted to let you know the seriousness of this issue....
Remember, there are lots of different flavors of the ZONE bars that are not on the list....

take care of yourself and your family....

0 comments:

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks