It feels GOOD to be BACK...


After 9 months of pregnancy and 6 months of being a mother to a newborn......it feels GREAT to be back doing what I love......WORKING OUT with friends....(my dream one day is to be compared to Jillian....if you watch Biggest Loser you know what I am talking about) and helping make exercise as fun as it can get....


I LOVED IT...and everyone that came....YOU WERE AWESOME....and I expect to see you next week and every week. It is fun to teach a big class and I think everyone feels the same. We had 8 today...with many more wanting to come.....


So COME ON...we will make room for you....


WEDNESDAYS at 4:15 pm

1 comments:

Keaton said...

Thanks for shaaring

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks