Kick your butt - Playlist


I noticed a lot of members and people getting IPOD's for Christmas...me included....so I did some research on GREAT WORKOUT SONGS....


Running -


  • "The Shock of the Lightning" - Oasis

  • "Forever" - Chris Brown

  • "My Apocalypse" - Metallica

  • "Damaged" - Danity Cane

  • "Boots of Chinese Plastic" - The Pretenders

  • "Womanizer" - Britney Spears

  • "Disturbia" - Rihanna

  • "I Don't Care" - Fall out Boy

  • "The Right Life" - Seal

  • "Gettin' Up" - Q-tip

  • "Feedback" - Janet Jackson

What are your TOP 2 songs on your playlist?

3 comments:

Kyle Vannoy said...

My number one song for running is Lose Yourself by Eminem and number two is Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf and Lil' Wayne.

Ginger Wilson said...

My number one song is Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. I don't know what it is about that song, it just gets me going!

My number two song would have to be, How Far We've Gone by Matchbox Twenty.

Thanks for posting you list, I'll have to get some of those songs...it's always good to have new songs to listen to!

Toby Tucker said...

Ok...here are mine...top five in order on my iPod right now.
-Stronger/Kanye West
-The Metal/Tenacious D
-Crazy/Buck Cherry
-Battery/Metallica
-Battle Flag/Low Fidelity All-Stars

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks